Do you know where in the whole world you can get the taste of being in New York, Paris or Venice without actually being there? Las Vegas, where else. The 3½-mile long Las Vegas Strip can get you the feel of Medieval world, the Egyptian Sphinx or a walk through the thick Tropical Forests. There are plenty of reasons as to why around 37 million people visit this neon-lit city every year instead of playing their usual flash casino. Ten of these reasons are listed below:
- Sitting on the patio of one of the most finest restaurants of Las Vegas at Bellagio, you can relish the most mouth-watering delicacies while the gushing jets of 240-feet high fountains give the most exuberant performance choreographed on the music from Pavarotti to Sinatra.
- Visit the Stratosphere Tower if you don’t want to miss out on an “All American Las Vegas Show” that includes comedy, dancing, singing and mini revues.
- Volcano Eruption show at The Mirage is such an awesome sight that it can bring the moving traffic on the Vegas Strip to a standstill.
- Two 50 feet huge battleships on the either side of the Treasure Island present a magnificent war among the hidden pirates. This spectacular re-enactment of the events of the Boston Tea Party won’t let you take your eyes off till it’s over.
- Don’t want to play online slot games? Pull the slot levers, be the part of the cheering crowd around Roulette and Craps table or exercise your brains on the Blackjack and Poker tables.
- Have Kids? So, while you are busy playing your favorite casino games and waiting for the jackpots to burst, your kids can enjoy the roller coaster rides that wind in and out of the Sahara and the New York.
- Your kids will love you for all of their lives if you take them to the Ethel M’s Chocolate Factory where they can see what really goes into chocolate production and relish the free chocolates samples.
- Shopping at the forum shops at the luxurious hotels like, the Caesars and the Venetian can be a little pricey but is worth a look. For a considerable cheaper stuff, head on to the World’s Largest Gift Shop at the Stratosphere.
- You can dine at the restaurants in the casinos. These restaurants are referred to as the “coffee shops” in the local terminology. For the late-night meals, these coffee shops are the best bet as they are inexpensive and more than what you call being just worth it.
- Many hotels welcome you with free coupons when you check in. You can get these coupons exchanged for plenty of free stuff from complimentary drinks to 2-for-1 meals at buffet or coffee shops.
If you don’t feel like playing at home, then your best bet, is to find a good travel agency and plan a nice trip to Vegas. The rest is history! Immerse yourself in all the colors of this dazzling city!
Try our free casino section to experience the best Las Vegas style casino gaming now!