Terms & Conditions
By playing at CoolCat, you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
CoolCat is the trade name of the Company, and you obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein.
Mentioned below are the CoolCat terms. Read them closely to ensure that you completely understand the conditions and are ready to abide by them. Seek the advice of a local legal official in case you have question regarding your rights and obligations arising from this agreement. An alteration in the casino terms at any time is the CoolCat prerogative. Consulting the Website and/or the Help file once every three months is strongly suggested.
We utilize the most modern and peerless methods to maintain and secure your sensitive and personal data, thereby ensuring the Player protection. These include transmission of sensitive details to and from the client application, encryption of the user name and password information, and transfer of data from our servers.
General Terms & Conditions for Membership
- By playing at the Casino, you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- You obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein.
- Participation in the activities and games of the Casino is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation in the Game is void wherever prohibited by law.
- You must be at least 21 years old to use this service. You may only participate in any gambling events if it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in the jurisdiction from where you are connecting. You must understand and accept that we are unable to provide you any legal advice or assurances.
- Only one real account per Player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled.
- Information provided during the download of the Casino, sign up process or during the registration to any promotion will be kept in the strictest confidentiality. However, the Player may receive intermittent notices from the Casino and/or its partners. The Player may ask to unsubscribe at any time.
- The Casino makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in the Casino nor shall any of the Casino’s employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- Employees of the Casino, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Casino.
- The Casino is for entertainment value only. No deposit is necessary or required to play the Casino. You may play without betting money if you wish. Any participation in the Casino is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Casino, you acknowledge that you do not find the Casino to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
- Regarding the outcome of game results, the Player agrees to accept all outcomes as received in the client application from the Casino’s game server. Furthermore, the Player completely accepts and agrees that the Casino’s random number generator software will determine the outcome of the games.
- You are only permitted to enter the Casino for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Casino or the Web site is strictly prohibited.
- The Casino reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation may be credited to you, however, the Casino reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your casino account in any circumstances including:
- If there is evidence to suggest that you have more than one active account for the Casino;
- If the name on your Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make deposits on your Casino account;
- If you participate in a Casino promotion and cash-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
- If you provide incorrect or misleading registration, account or identification information;
- If you are not of legal age;
- If you reside in a jurisdiction where participation in the Casino is prohibited by law;
- If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on your Casino account;
- The Player is conscious of the fact that he/she might lose money using this software.
- If the Player has not played at the Casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense or in concert with other player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
- If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Casino that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Casino;
- If you have been designated as a bonus abuser, playing no or low-risk strategies to withdraw promotional money;
- If the Casino should become aware that you have played at any other on-line casino under any of the circumstances set out at I) to X) above
- Any winnings that were earned as a result of either system malfunction, or game error will be void.
- By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Casino, you consent to the use of your name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
- If you have any dispute regarding the outcome of any casino game, you must submit your complaint to the Company in writing within fourteen (14) days. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Casino software and the Casino’s server software, the result showing on the Casino’s server software shall be the official and governing result of the game.
- The liability of taxes and fees applicable to winnings resulting from use of the software rests with the Player. The Player is expected to maintain and report the winnings to the concerned authorities, in case the prizes are taxable in their jurisdiction.
- Before a withdrawal can be processed, the Player must provide a Government issued photo ID and proof of address for verification. The Casino reserves the right to request additional information to validate accounts.
- The Casino reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to the Casino or to discontinue any activity or game of the Casino at any time.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your account number and password secure and secret. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Web site, accept any prize, or participate in the games. You are solely responsible for any deposits and/or losses that may occur on your account.
- The Casino shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if the Player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter the Casino because of anything other than the Casino’s error.
- The Casino shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the Player to participate in the Casino by methods, means or ways not intended by the Casino.
- If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Casino, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments regarding the Casino’s operation; the Casino reserves the right to publicize your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to other casinos, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
- In the event of any dispute, all decisions made by the Casino are final. Should a Player wish to submit a complaint, they may use Central Dispute System (CDS). CDS is a 3rd party dispute system established by RTG to settle player disputes.
- In the event where the Casino considers a Player to be a professional, the Casino reserves the right to block the account from using our promotions. Furthermore, the Casino reserves the right to void any, and all winnings and return the deposit to the Player.
- Regarding all financial account transactions, the Player agrees that the Casino or a payment processing company on the Casino’s behalf will handle all requests (“Payment Processor”). The Player further agrees that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments should the Payment Processor have reason to believe or any suspicion that the Player may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper activity.
- Due to 3rd party processing limitations or policies, the withdrawal amount paid or processed to the Player may vary on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Should the Player opt to deposit into his/her account using a credit card, please note that the Casino requires an authorization form along with a front copy of the credit card.
- The Player shall hold the Casino, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) your entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) your use of any materials at the Web site, (iii) your entry, use, or reuse of the Casino’s server, (iv) your participation in the Casino, or, (v) your acceptance of any prize.
- Materials of the Casino (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
- After deposit you will receive an e-mail notification. We recommend the cardholder to print out all transaction data, the rules of the game, the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them in an easily accessible place.
- All wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by The Casino on our Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of a “robot” player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the Player’s account, or take any other appropriate action.
- The Casino reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of the Casino management and put into immediate effect. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Casino or the players.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Casino and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Casino with regards to playing in the Casino.
- The Casino shall not be held liable for errors in terms and conditions in third party promotions or on third party websites.
- Playthrough Requirements: the wagering requirement is determined by the deposit amount plus the amount of the promotional bonus redeemed.
For example, should a Player deposit $100 and redeem a 100% bonus that requires 30X playthrough, the Player must wager the amount of their deposit ($100) plus the amount of their bonus ($100) 30X before requesting a cash out. This means that the Player must wager $200 X 30 = $6,000 before requesting a withdrawal from their account.
- Maximum Withdrawal: Is determined solely by the amount of the deposit.
For example, you deposit $100 and redeem a 10 x max cash out coupon. The maximum you are eligible to withdrawal is, ($100 x 10) $1,000.
Country Based Restrictions
Based on your country of residence, restrictions apply to playing at the Casino, the use of bonuses, redemption of free chips and/or deposits via credit card. We retain the right to lift these restrictions on an individual basis. Carefully go through the constraints that may apply. You may view all country restrictions in this PDF document or you can download it in MS Word format to check your status.
You can contact us in order to appeal for any country-based restriction(s). The Casino shall assess your account and make the final call based on your case.
Your privacy is important to us. You may choose to unsubscribe from marketing communications, including email, text messages or phone calls at any time. Please note that you will still receive all transactional messages related to your account even if you unsubscribe from marketing communications. We do not send nor condone the sending of unsolicited communications. If you think you are receiving unsolicited email from our company, please report this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Communications
The Casino does not have control over third party marketing communications, including but not limited to, affiliate programs, marketing agencies, promotional agencies, etc. If you feel that you are the victim of spam activities conducted by a third party that is promoting or advertising the Casino’s product, please contact us. We will make every effort to contact the relevant third party and have your details removed from their database to stop any future communications from being sent to you. Please note that the Casino cannot promise any definitive resolution in respect of such requests to third parties.
By creating an account and playing at the casino you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the casino as stated above.
No Deposit Bonuses (Free Chips, Free Spins)
Unless stated otherwise, all No Deposit Bonuses are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The bonus amount must be wagered a minimum of 30 times playthrough requirement for Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards and Bingo; 60 times playthrough requirement for All Allowed Table Games and Video Poker.
- Wagers placed in Roulette, Craps, Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, War, Sic Bo, and ‘Shooting games’ -e.g. Fish Catch are not allowed with any No Deposit Bonus (unless specifically stated otherwise) and, do not count towards meeting the wagering requirements.
- Unless otherwise stated, the maximum withdrawal amount from any No Deposit Bonus is 1 time the face value of the bonus, with a minimum of $100. All free chips valued below $50 will come with a cash-out limit of no more than, nor less than, $100.
- Players cannot redeem multiple free bonuses consecutively. If you have redeemed one No Deposit Bonus and are subsequently offered another one, a real-money deposit needs to have been made in the interim for you to be eligible to withdrawal the second No Deposit Bonus.
- All No Deposit Bonuses are subject to the Wager Requirements and Maximum Withdrawal Limits listed above.
- Once you have met the Wager Requirements and are able to make a withdrawal, any amount that is over the Maximum Withdrawal Limit will be removed from your balance, as you will not be able to withdraw these funds.
- Unless the Casino management specifically gives prior agreement, Welcome Bonuses are limited to one promotion per player, per family, per computer, per address.
- Players from certain countries may not cash out from free chip offers if they have not previously deposited. These players may par-take of said free chips for amusement purposes only. You may view all country restrictions in this PDF document or you can download it in MS Word format to check your status.
- The Casino reserves the right to cancel or refuse any promotional offer at any time.
- The Player’s account balance must be $5 or less in order to claim any promotion other than a deposit bonus.
- In the cases where a promotion or a free bonus is open for use on different games, the highest wagering requirement (out of all the games that were played), will be applied in order to meet the wagering requirements before cashing out.
- If the Player plays any games different than the allowed games as indicated on the coupon, winnings will be void.
- While mixing deposits and a free bonus is not allowed, we are aware that this may happen from time to time. If, for whatever reason, you make a deposit while using a No Deposit Bonus (e.g. Free Chip, Free Spins offer, etc.), the wagering requirements and maximum allowed cash-out of the no deposit bonus will still apply.
- Once the Player has completed play with the No Deposit Bonus, whether by requesting a withdrawal (with any excess winnings above the maximum allowed cash-out being removed) or by your total balance reaching below $1, we will credit the amount of your deposit back into your casino account along with whatever deposit bonus you would like.
- If you use any bonus to accumulate a feature guarantee(s), or extra bonus rounds, and use a subsequent deposit and or bonus to redeem built-up feature bonus rounds, the winnings coming from said bonus round(s) shall void all or any winnings. No deposits will be refunded.
- In the event that a Player redeems a no-deposit promotional offer that he/she is not entitled to, any winnings generated from that promotion will be voided.
- The Player is entitled to only one free chip in between deposits; any winnings resulting from multiple free chips will be void. For example, should a Player redeem two free chips in a row, he/she will not be able to withdraw any winnings generated by playing on said chip.
- The Weekly Cashback bonus comes with a 30 times playthrough requirement for Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards, Bingo; a 60 times playthrough requirement for Table Games and Video Poker. And excludes play in Baccarat, Craps, Roulette, Pontoon 21, Pai Gow Poker, Sic Bo, War, and/or ‘Shooting games’ -e.g. Fish Catch.
- The Weekly Cashback is credited each Monday 00.01EST for all players with no pending withdrawals, no approved withdrawals over previous 7 days and a balance under $10.
- The Weekly Cashback is calculated on all deposits (minimum $50) which were made over the previous 7 days.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, the Weekly Cashback bonus comes with 2 times maximum allowed withdrawal(minimum $100).
- Weekly Cashback will be credited even if you have an existing balance. If so, the Weekly Cashback will be treated as winnings and any other current bonus rules applicable in your account will still apply.
Monthly Cashback (For VIP players only)
- The Monthly Cashback bonus comes with a 30 times playthrough requirement for Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards and, Bingo. wager requirements, 60 times playthrough requirement for Table Games and Video Poker; and excludes play in Baccarat, Craps, Roulette, Pontoon 21, Pai Gow Poker, Sic Bo, War, and/or ‘Shooting games’ -e.g. Fish Catch.
- The Cashback will be credited within the first three (3) days of the following month. Except if the 1st falls on a Monday. For all players with no pending withdrawals, no withdrawals over previous month, and a balance under $10.
- The Monthly Cashback calculated on all deposits (minimum $50) which were made over the previous month.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, the Monthly Cashback bonus comes with 1 time maximum allowed withdrawal (minimum $100).
- The Monthly Cashback will be credited even if you have an existing balance. If so, the Monthly Cashback will be treated as winnings and any other current bonus rules applicable in your account will still apply.
Comp Points Terms
- Comp points are accrued while playing certain games at the Casino.
- You may not accrue Comp Points while using a no deposit bonus or playing games using previously redeemed Comp Points.
- 100 Comp Points have a value of ($)1.00
- The minimum number of comp points that you may redeem is 1000
- To be eligible to redeem your comp points, your account balance must be $0, and you must have no pending withdrawals.
- Except for listed restricted games, the wagering requirement on all Comp Points is as follows: 30 times playthrough requirement for Slots, Keno, Bonus Bingo and Scratch Cards; and 60 times playthrough requirement for Table Games and Video Poker.
- Comp Points cannot be used in Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Pontoon 21, War, Sic Bo, and/or ‘Shooting games’ -e.g. Fish Catch.
- Comp Points come with 1-time maximum withdrawal limit.
All Deposit Bonuses: Standard Wagering Requirements
- In order to claim a bonus, the Player must redeem it before placing any bets with said deposit. If the bonus does not redeem for any reason, it is the Player’s responsibility to contact Customer Support for assistance with redeeming said bonus. Once the Player begins wagering the deposit, the Player forfeits their right to any promotion on that deposit.
- Unless approved by management, Players cannot redeem additional coupons or promotional offers if they have a balance or pending cash-out. Promotional offers or coupons cannot be combined. If at any time this should occur, winnings will be void.
- In the event where a Player uses a promotional offer or coupon that he/she is not entitled to use, any and all winnings generated from that promotion are forfeited and the original deposit is returned to the Player.
- If the Player uses a promotional bonus that is restricted to certain game(s), this will result in their winnings being voided. The rules of the bonus will continue to apply even after the playthrough requirement has been fulfilled.
- If you use an ‘all allowed games’ deposit bonus/ coupon, at least 50% of your gameplay must be on slot machines before requesting a withdrawal.
- The Casino reserves the right to cancel or refuse any promotional offer at any time.
- If a Player has chosen to use a bonus or promotion, it is the sole responsibility of the Player to ensure that any applicable Playthrough requirements are met before requesting a withdrawal. Failure to meet the playthrough requirements will result in the withdrawal request being denied.
- Maximum Withdrawal (Cash-out) Rules: Maximum withdrawal amount is determined solely by the amount of the deposit. e.g. if the Player deposits $100 and uses a bonus with a 10x maximum withdrawal limit, then the maximum amount that may be withdrawn is $1,000.
- Redeeming Multiple Promotions: You may not mix or combine promotions or bonuses. If multiple bonuses are mixed, your casino winnings may be removed at the time of withdrawal. Please be sure to use only one bonus at a time. Unless otherwise indicated by the Casino, you cannot redeem additional coupons if you have a withdrawal pending or if you have an existing balance.
- No Play/ No Max bonuses: Unless otherwise stated, No Play/ No Max bonuses may only be used to play Slots, Keno, Bingo, and Scratch Card games. All other casino games are prohibited and restricted.
- Playing a prohibited or restricted game while using a bonus will void any winnings generated during the use of a said bonus. These terms are valid and applicable even after the playthrough requirement has been met. All Deposit Bonuses for Slots and Keno with No Restrictions (No Playthrough and No Max Cash-Out) come with our software minimum of 1X playthrough (deposit + bonus amount) before the funds can be withdrawn.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, bonus amount is always considered non-cashable and will be removed from the amount of your withdrawal request. E.g., if the Player receives a bonus of $100 and later requests a $390 withdrawal, the $100 bonus will be removed, and the withdrawal will total $290. Withdrawal requests made for less than the bonus received will be denied and returned to the Player’s account.
Additional Terms Applicable to ALL Bonuses
- Only players who have registered a Real Money Account are eligible to receive Promotions. Only one Real Money Account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any bonuses or winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled.
- Each promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.)
- Unless otherwise stated, all bonuses including (but not restricted to) weekly & weekend coupons, comp points, Cashback bonuses, No Deposit Bonuses & comps etc., as well as the deposits made to redeem any aforementioned bonuses, must be wagered at least 30 times playthrough requirement for Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards and, Bingo; 60 times playthrough requirement for Table Games and Video Poker, before withdrawing.
- Wagering on Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Pontoon 21, War, Sic Bo, and/or ‘Shooting games’ -e.g. Fish Catch is not allowed with any promotional bonus or No Deposit Bonus (unless specifically stated otherwise). If an excluded game is played before completion of the above wagering requirements, the Casino reserves the right to void all funds and close the account.
- When using a deposit bonus, any withdrawal request must exceed the sum of the deposit and the deposit bonus. E.g. If the Player deposits $100 and receives a $100 bonus, the withdrawal request must exceed $200.
- All promotional offers and bonuses can only be redeemed by players when they have no existing account balances and no pending withdrawals unless otherwise stated.
- Unless otherwise stated, a promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and all promotional offers are only available to those players to whom the offer was issued directly by the Casino. Promotional offers by email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred.
- Bonuses may be refused at the discretion of the management if abuse of promotions is suspected. All withdrawals will be audited and refused where there is suspected fraud or at the Casino’s discretion.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this “Terms and Conditions” section of the web site. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis and to check any additional rules detailed within promotional emails. Should you be unclear about any point relating to a specific promotion, it is your responsibility to contact the support team and gain a full understanding before partaking in a promotion.
- Any promotion or offer is terminable at any time in accordance with the views of management without prior notice or obligation.
- The management reserves the right to disqualify certain countries or individual players from promotional offers. Promotional offers via email, telephone or mail are extended only to the Player whom the correspondence is addressed.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Casino and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Casino with regards to the claiming of any promotional or bonus offers.
- An approved “Manager Withdrawal” represents a portion of your balance that was removed because it was not eligible for withdrawal. This amount could be Bonus funds (which are non-cashable) or because you have exceeded the Maximum Withdrawal Amount on your last bonus, with excess funds removed.
- If one of the accounts in your household, or family has a bonus restriction the same restrictions apply to any other account of yours or your family’s.
The games ‘Banana Jones’ and ‘Fish Catch’ may not be played with any funds from a coupon code (e.g. all bonuses). Any winnings from coupon codes on these games will be deemed void.
Approval of Withdrawals
- All withdrawal requests must first be reviewed and approved by the Casino before being sent for payment.
- All withdrawal requests will be reviewed within 7 business days from the date of the request.
- A maximum of $2,500 will be approved per pay period. Ineligible requests will be denied within that time frame.
- Payment will be made in 7 to 10 business days after approval. A maximum of $2,500 will be sent per week. All balances will be sent the following week(s). This amount may vary due to processor limitations.
- Please be aware since this is an international transaction, your bank and/or other banks involved may charge additional currency conversion and processing fees.
Processing Fees and Limitations
- All withdrawals may incur a processing fee of up to $40, depending on the payment processor and/or withdrawal amount.
- Due to 3rd party processing limitations or policies, the withdrawal amount paid or processed to players on a weekly or monthly basis may vary.
- Due to limitations enforced by third party payment processors, in some cases, your withdrawal may be split in to multiple payments, each with a separate approval time.
- When requesting multiple withdrawals, the Casino reserves the right to combine total withdrawals requested into as few requests as possible to make payments faster, and up to the maximum allowed amount to be paid per week.
Important Information About Check Payments
- When you receive a payment by check, you must deposit said check to a financial institution within 30 days of issue. Any delay could result in the check no longer being valid. In this event the company is not responsible, and a reissue of the check payment will not be made.
- Checks must be deposited to your bank account and not cashed.
- Checks may not be endorsed to a third party.
- If any of the above conditions regarding checks are not met, the company will not be held liable; check payments will not be reissued.
Important Information Regarding Withdrawals Which Require Stop Payments
In certain withdrawal cases (whether due to change of address, lost checks or other unforeseen variables) a stop-payment must be made on Bank Checks that have already been sent so that a new payment can be initiated. If a stop payment must be made (or is requested) the following will take place:
- Stop Payment will be requested by Casino.
- Once the Stop Payment has been confirmed by the third-party processing company the withdrawal funds will be re-deposited back into the Player’s account.
- Player will be contacted at the phone number and email address the Casino has on file to inform them about the returned funds.
- Should an address update/correction be required the Casino will request an updated Utility Bill reflecting the new address where the withdrawal needs to be sent to.
- The Player will then need to re-request the withdrawal and wait the standard time frame for Bank Check withdrawals.
- If the Stop Payment was caused by misleading or wrong information provided by the customer, corresponding fees will be charged and deducted from the withdrawal amount.