Are you getting into playing online casino roulette? We have brought you a guide on how to make the best out of your gaming session by calculating your roulette payouts carefully and like a real pro. Take a closer look to our guide and see how you can master the game in no time!
- When you play roulette at an online casino, the bet with the highest payout is usually a “straight bet” where you are betting on a single number. Taking into consideration that there are 38 numbers total your payout is 35:1 if you. The odds on winning this are 1 on 38 though.
- You can also do a split bet by betting on two different numbers that are next to each other on the table layout. The payout on this bet is 17-1, which not bad at all.
- If you split your bet on four numbers that are adjacent to each other on the table layout, then the payout is 8-1. Remember that combining your bets can result in an increase of your roulette payouts.
- If you bet on colors the payout is even money, so this may not be one of the best choices to bet on while you play roulette online. You can probably make the most of this by combining it with another type of bet.
- Another type of Roulette bet is the even or odds numbers. This one has even money payout just like betting on colors, so the trick is the same: combine this bet with another type of game during your game to keep things interesting and in your favor. .
- Guess high or low. This bet is really easy to understand: A low bet means you are betting that the ball will land on a number between 1 and 18. A high bet means that you will be betting on the ball to land in numbers between 19 and 36. The payouts here al 1:1 which is also not very high unless you are betting lots of cash per spin.
As you can see, calculating your payouts on roulette is not hard at all and anyone can do it, as there isn’t much information to remember all at once.
Are there any other calculating trick you use while playing roulette online?