Kindly note that it is solely the Player's responsibility to regularly review our Terms and Conditions in order to ensure that they are aware of any changes or alterations to Casino policy. The Casino reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time, without giving prior notification to its Players. Should the Player continue to use the Casino software and services after an update has been made, this will constitute Player's acceptance of said changes.
- You must be at least 21 years old to use this service. You may only participate in any gambling events if it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in the jurisdiction from where you are connecting. You must understand and accept that we are unable to provide you any legal advice or assurances.
- Upon signup, the Player must provide the Casino with full and accurate information. In the case that incorrect information is provided, specifically information inhibiting contact between player and company, the Casino reserves the right to close the Player's account and/or void any and all winnings.
- Information provided during the download of the Casino, sign up process or during the registration to any promotion will be kept in the strictest confidentiality. However, the Player may receive intermittent notices from the Casino and/or its partners. The Player may ask to unsubscribe at any time.
- It is solely the Player's responsibility to pay for any applicable taxes or deductions on any winnings that he/she may receive from the Casino.
- Regarding the outcome of game results, the Player agrees to accept all outcomes as received in the client application from the Casino's game server. Furthermore, the Player completely accepts and agrees that the Casino's random number generator software will determine the outcome of the games.
- In regards to any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) the Player's entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) the Player's use of any materials at the Web site, (iii) the Player's entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server, (iv) the Player's participation in the Game, or, (v) the Player's acceptance of any prize. the Player hereby agrees to hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of his/her participation in Casino services.
- Based on your country of residence, restrictions apply to playing at the casino, the use of bonuses, redemption of free chips and/or deposits via credit card. We retain the right to lift these restrictions on an individual basis. Carefully go through the constraints that may apply.
You can contact us in order to appeal for any country based restriction(s). The casino shall assess your account and make the final call based on your case.
- Before a cash-out (i.e., withdrawal of winnings) can be processed, the Player must provide photo ID and proof of address for the purpose of verification. The Casino reserves the right to request additional information in order to validate accounts.
- Should the Player opt to deposit into his/her account using a credit card, please note that the Casino requires an authorization form along with a front copy of the credit card.
- Some of our processors pre-approve transactions and then process the transactions in a batch process later. If your transaction happens to be declined at that time of it being processed, and if there are winnings generated from your pre-approved deposit, winnings from that transaction will become void.
- Regarding a Player's legal right to play in the Casino, neither the Casino nor any of the Casino's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers offer any representation of warranty, whether implicit or explicit. Furthermore, neither the Casino nor any of the above mentioned parties claim or been seen to claim authorization to make any such representations or warranties.
- As the Casino encourages responsible gambling, Players may request at any time to be excluded from our software.
- The following are not eligible to use the services provided by the Casino: employees of the company, affiliates, or any agency working with the company, and their immediate families.
- The Casino reserves the right to close any account at any time due should the Casino determine that the Player has committed fraudulent or promotion abuse activity.
- The Casino reserves the right to add or discontinue any games or services within the Casino without giving any prior notice to its Players.
- It is solely the Player's responsibility to ensure that his/her account number and password are kept secure and private. The Player hereby agrees to ensure that no other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, will use his/her account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Web site, accept any Prize, or participate in the Games. Furthermore, the Player is solely responsible for any purchases and/or losses that may occur on his/her account.
- Regarding withdrawal methods, the Casino reserves the right to process any withdrawals from Casino accounts via the method(s) used to fund the account wherever possible; in the event of a withdrawal delay the Casino will look for the best available method in order to process the withdrawal.
- In the event of any dispute, all decisions made by the Casino are final. Should a Player wish to submit a complaint, they may use Central Dispute System (CDS). CDS is a 3rd party dispute system established by RTG to settle player disputes.
- In the event that the Casino considers a Player to be a professional, the Casino reserves the right to block the account from using our promotions. Furthermore, the Casino reserves the right to void any and all winnings and return the deposit to the customer.
- In regards to all financial account transactions, the Player agrees that the Casino or a payment processing company on the Casino's behalf will handle all requests ("Payment Processor"). The Player further agrees that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments should the Payment Processor have reason to believe or any suspicion that the Player may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper activity.
- Due to 3rd party processing limitations or policies, the withdrawal amount paid or processed to a players may vary on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Due to limitations enforced by third party payment processors, in some cases,your withdrawal may be split in to multiple payments, each with a separate approval time.
- The Player further agrees not to dispute any charges or deposits made into the Casino, make any charge-backs, cancel, renounce or otherwise reverse any of his/her due payments. In the case of such an event, the Player hereby agrees to refund and compensate the Casino for such unpaid payments, including any expenses incurred by the Casino in the process of collecting said payment.
- The Casino reserves the right to require that a Player provide further documentation in the case where the Casino is not able to verify the Player's documents and identity fully in order to complete the verification process.
- The Casino reserves the right to refuse or withhold a bonus or winnings in the event of funds being cancelled or denied by any payment service.
- An approved "Manager Withdrawal" represents a portion of your balance that was removed because it was not eligible for withdrawal. This amount could be Bonus funds (which are non-cashable) or because you have exceeded the Maximum Withdrawal Amount on your last bonus, with excess funds removed.
- The Casino reserves the right to disqualify winnings in case the following incidents occur:
- More than one active account at the Casino (unless given prior approval by management);
- A mismatch between the name on the Player's Casino account and the name on the credit card(s) used to deposit into the account;
- If the same payment method is being used by different people (e.g. - Two players using the same eWalletXpress account);
- Incorrect or false registration information;
- If the Player has allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) another individual to use their own Casino account;
- If a Player is determined to be using a professional gambling and/or betting pattern (i.e. Using even bet pattern whilst betting on Roulette games);
- If the Player has deliberately "charged back" (disputed charges for) any of the monies deposited into their Casino account or any of our sister casinos;
- In the case that a Player is discovered to be cheating, or that the Player has employed a system (i.e. machines, computers, software or any other form of automation) - Players will be reimbursed all their deposits and accounts will be permanently closed.
- Any winnings that were earned as a result of either system malfunction or game error will be void.
No bonus money may be used to play any of the network progressives offered by us. This rule applies from the moment a bonus is redeemed until your balance is zero despite having completed any playthrough requirements. Any winnings generated from bonus money will be declared void.
Entry to Tournaments
- Tournament entries must be paid from a player's cash balance.
- No Deposit Bonuses (Free chips) may not be used to enter Tournaments unless specifically stated in the terms and conditions of the No Deposit Bonus.
- CashBack credits may not be used to enter casino Tournaments.
- Tournament winnings generated from an entry paid for with a No Deposit Bonus will be voided.
- Tournament Prizes are added to a player's cash balance and are considered cash.
- Prizes won in a Free Roll Tournament are added to cash balances and may be withdrawn from the casino.
- If a bonus or promotion was used prior to winning in a Tournament, the terms and conditions of the original bonus will still apply.
Free Roll Tournaments
- Free Roll Tournaments are Tournaments which do not require that players pay a registration fee.
- Any winnings from Free Roll Slot Tournaments may be used to play in real money casino games. These winnings are subject to a minimum withdrawal amount of $100 and a maximum withdrawal amount of $1,000.
Password Restricted Tournaments
- Some Tournaments will require a password in order to be unlocked ('Restricted Tournaments'. These passwords can be provided to players exclusively by the casino.
- Passwords and subsequent Tournament Entries gained by using a password from sources other than the casino will not constitute a valid entry to the Restricted Tournament and will disqualify any winnings accrued during the course of this Tournament Players who use passwords not sent by the casino may have their casino accounts banned.
Password Restricted Tournaments with a Coupon Code Entry Requirement
- Players may be asked to use a specific coupon code in order to access the Restricted Tournament password and gain entry in to a Restricted Tournament.
- If a player has not used the coupon code specified and has obtained a password by any other means, this will not constitute a valid entry in to the Restriced Tournament.
- Players will not be eligible to enter the Tournament nor will they be entitled to any Tournament winnings in the Restricted Tournament if they have not used the required coupon code and obtained the Tournament password as provided by the casino.
- Any winnings accrued from an invalid entry will be removed from the player's account and the player may have their casino account banned.
Important note about Slot Tournaments:
- If you wish to enter a Slot Tournament after using a No Play/ No Max bonus, you will need to complete game play equivalent to a 1x wager requirement prior to entering the Slot Tournament.
- At the start of every Tournament, Tournament Credits are allocated for the duration of the Tournament.
- The player with the highest number of credits at the end of the Tournament time is the winner.
- Tournament Credits are not transferable to your casino balance and are not valid outside of the Tournament games.
- Tournament credits differ from your Casino Balance and may not be withdrawn from the casino.
- Unless otherwise specified by the Casino; all promotional bonuses are NON CASHABLE. Bonus money serves to enhance play and help to generate winnings but cannot be withdrawn as part of the winnings. The bonus will not be returned to the account but deducted from winnings by the Casino. At the point of cash out, all bonus money will be removed from the total amount of monies won.
- In order to claim a bonus, the Player must redeem it before placing any bets with his/her deposit. If the bonus does not redeem for any reason, it is the Player's responsibility to contact Customer Support for assistance with redeeming said bonus. Once the Player begins wagering the deposit, he/she forfeits their right to any promotion on that deposit.
- Unless approved by management, Players cannot redeem additional coupons or promotional offers if they have a balance or pending cash-out. Promotional offers or coupons cannot be combined. If at any time this should occur, winnings will be void.
- In the event that a Player uses a promotional offer or coupon that he/she is not entitled to use, any and all winnings generated from that promotion are forfeited and the original deposit is returned to the Player.
- Unless otherwise stated, playing on the following restricted games while on a bonus, even after completion of a bonuses wagering requirements, will void any and all winnings generated while using said bonus: Baccarat, Craps, Pai Gow Poker, Pontoon 21, Roulette, Sic Bo and War.
- In the cases where a promotion or a free bonus is open for use on different games, the highest wagering requirement (out of all the games that were played), will be applied in order to meet the wagering requirements before cashing out.
- Playthrough Requirements: the wagering requirement is determined by the deposit amount plus the amount of the promotional bonus redeemed.
- For example, should a Player deposit $100.00 and redeem a 100% bonus that requires 15X playthrough, he/she must wager the amount of their deposit ($100.00) plus the amount of their bonus ($100.00) 15X before cashing out. This means that the Player must wager $200.00 X 15 = $3,000.00 before requesting a withdrawal from their account.
- Maximum Withdrawal: Maximum withdrawal amount is determined solely by the amount of the deposit.
- If a Player has chosen to use a bonus or promotion, it is the sole responsibility of the Player to ensure that any applicable Playthrough requirements are met by contacting Customer Support before requesting a withdrawal. Failure to meet the playthrough requirements will result in the withdrawal request being denied.
- All Deposit Bonuses for Slots and Keno with No Restrictions (No Playthrough and No Max Cash-Out) come with our software minimum of 1X Playthough (deposit + bonus amount) before the funds become withdrawable. Even after completion of the playthrough, playing anything other than Slots, Keno, Bingo and/or Scratch Card games will void any and all winnings. Unless specifically stated otherwise, bonus amount is always considered non-cashable and will be removed from the amount of your withdrawal request.
- At the time of cashing out, the bonus money will be removed from the total withdrawal amount (i.e. - should a Player redeem a $500 bonus and withdraw $1500, he/she will receive $1000.)
- Should a Player have a pending withdrawal request, they may not redeem or request free chips, comp points or cash-backs. Furthermore, during this period of time a player cannot accumulate said promotions nor request them after the withdrawal request is approved.
- The Casino reserves the right to modify or cancel a promotional offer at any time without giving Players prior notice.
- A canceled withdrawal will not count toward any type of bonus unless management approves the payout and re-deposits it into the Player's account with the Player's consent. Comp points cannot be collected on a cancelled withdrawal that has been re-deposited into a Player's account.
- In the event that a Player exceeds the maximum cash out on a coupon, these monies will be removed whether or not the withdrawal has been processed. This excess money may not be used in combination with another promotional offer or in order to build up free comp points.
- All promotions are listed in Eastern Standard Time (North America), UTC-5 hours. Please take this in to account when claiming your bonuses.
- Live Dealer games can only be played using funds from the player's Withdrawable Balance. Bonuses and No Deposit Bonuses can not be used to play Live Dealer games.
- If one of the accounts in your household, or family has a bonus restriction the same restrictions apply to any other account.
No Deposit Bonuses (Free Chip, Free Spins, Free Roll Slot Tournaments) and "No Play No Max" Bonus Rules
- Players from certain countries may not cash out from free chip offers if they have not previously deposited. These players may par-take of said free chips for amusement purposes only. Please view the complete list here to make see whether your country is listed.
- Unless the Casino management specifically gives prior agreement, welcome bonuses are limited to one promotion per Player, per family, per computer, per address.
- The Player may not consecutively redeem multiple no-deposit bonuses. Free chip offers are meant only for our regular loyal players and unless otherwise stated in order to cash out on a free chip offer you should have an active depositing account. Should a Player redeem one no-deposit bonus and then be subsequently offered another one, the Player must make a real money deposit into their account in the interim in order for the Player to be eligible to redeem the second no-deposit bonus.
- Casino management reserves the right to cancel or refuse any promotional offer at any time.
- In the event that a Player redeems a no-deposit promotional offer that he/she is not entitled to, any winnings generated from that promotion will be voided.
- Due to smaller amounts and processing fees, any initial withdrawal request resulting from winnings generated off a no-deposit bonus will only be paid via online electronic payment methods i.e. the following withdrawal methods: Neteller and Moneybookers.
- The Player is entitled to only one free chip in between deposits; any winnings resulting from multiple free chips will be void. For example, should a Player redeem two free chips in a row, he/she will not be able to withdraw any winnings generated by playing on said chip.
- Unless otherwise stated, the max cash out for all no-deposit bonuses will not exceed 1 times the amount value of the bonus redeemed. All free chips valued at or below $100 will come with a cash-out limit of no more than, nor less than, $100.
- The minimum wagering requirements for all no-deposit bonuses are 30 times the bonus value for: Slots, Keno, Bonus Bingo and Scratch Cards. The minimum wagering requirements for all no-deposit bonuses are 60 times the bonus value for: All other allowed games (excluding the restricted games as listed above).
- The Player's account balance must be $5.00 or less in order to claim any promotion other than a deposit bonus.
- The Player must claim said promotions immediately after he/she has lost their balance; CashBack and insurance promotions may not be accumulated.
- If the player plays any games different than the allowed games as indicated on the coupon, winnings will be void.
- Should a Player win funds higher than the max cash-out amount, these excess funds will be removed upon withdrawal. No additional amount will be paid.
- In the event that a Player's withdrawals are lower than the amount of their lifetime deposits, they will be entitled to use our "No Play No Max" promotion.
- Blackjack (all types), Roulette (all types), Pai Gow Poker, War, Baccarat, Craps & VP (all types) are restricted from "No Play No Max" coupon play; any and all winnings generated off a "no play no max" coupon while playing the above games will be void.
- The following games do not count towards completing any wagering requirement: Roulette (all types), Pai Gow Poker, War, Sic Bo, Pontoon 21. Baccarat and Craps.
- Unless otherwise stated, No Play/ No Max bonuses may only be used to play Slots, Keno, Bonus Bingo and Scratch Card games. All other casino games are prohibited and restricted. Playing a prohibited or restricted game while using a No Play No Max bonus will void any winning generated as a resulting from the use of a No Play No Max bonus. These terms are valid and applicable even after the playthrough requirement has been met.
- If a player has used a No Play No Max bonus and has completed the playthrough requirement but proceeds to play a restricted or prohibited game, this will result in their winnings being voided. The rules of the bonus will continue to apply even after the playthrough requirement has been fulfiled.
- All No Deposit Bonuses are subject to the Wager Requirements and Maximum Withdrawal Limits listed above.
- Once you have met the Wager Requirements and are able to make a withdrawal, any amount that is over the Maximum Withdrawal Limit will be removed from your balance, as you will not be able to withdraw these funds.
- While mixing deposits and a free bonus is not allowed, we are aware that this may happen from time to time. If, for whatever reason, you make a deposit while using a No Deposit Bonus(e.g. Free Chip, Free Spins offer, etc.), the wagering requirements and maximum allowed cash-out of the no deposit bonus will still apply. Once you have completed your play with the no deposit bonus, whether by requesting a withdrawal (with any excess winnings above the maximum allowed cash-out being removed) or by your total balance reaching below $1, we will credit the amount of your deposit back into your casino account along with whatever deposit bonus you would like.
- If you use any bonus to accumulate a feature guarantee(s), or extra bonus rounds, and use a subsequent deposit and or bonus to redeem built-up feature bonus rounds, the winnings coming from said bonus round(s) shall void all or any winnings. No deposits will be refunded.
Cash Back / Insurance
- Cash-back and/or Insurance bonuses may be requested only if the Player's account balance is zero and there are no pending withdrawals from the account.
- Insurance bonuses may not be accumulated unless otherwise stated by Casino management.
- Should a bonus promotion offer insurance; the bonus must be used before making another deposit. The player cannot accumulate the insurance on any given promotion.
- All bonus promotions that include insurance ('cash-backs') have a 1x max cash-out based on the original deposit amount. Furthermore, the following wagering requirements apply: 30X on Slots, Keno, Bonus Bingo and Scratch Cards, and 60X on all other allowed games (with the exception of the above listed restricted games).
- Depending on the Player's status, the Monthly Insurance Bonus includes special regulations. Conversely, the maximum cash-out for regular Players is the amount of the insurance itself.
- The amount of the applied Monthly Insurance amount will be applied based on real deposits only. Re-deposits do NOT count.
- Because CashBack credits are subject to wager requirements and withdrawal limits, they may not be used to enter Tournaments at the casino.
1. Weekly Cashback bonus comes a 30X wagering requirement (60X for Table Games and Video Poker) and excludes play in Baccarat, Craps, Pontoo 21, Pai Gow Poker, Sic Bo, Slot Tournaments, Roulette, and/or War.
2. Weekly Cashback is credited each Monday at 00:01 EST for all players with no pending withdrawals, no approved withdrawals within the previous 7 days, and a balance (playable and/or bonus balance) of less than $5.00.
3. Weekly Cashback is calculated on all deposits (minimum $50) which were made over the previous 7 days.
4. Unless specifically stated otherwise, the Weekly Cashback bonus comes with a 2X maximum allowed withdrawal (minimum $100). If the cashback credits is less than $100, your withdrawal is limited to a minimum/maximum of $100.
- When playing with free chips or previously accumulated comp points, the Player may not accumulate new Comp Points.
- The minimum Comp Points allowed to be redeemed is 10.
- In order to be eligible for Comp Points, the Player's account must have a current balance of zero and no pending withdrawal requests.
- The value of Comp Points is as follows: 1 Comp Point = $1.00.
- With the exception of the above listed restricted games, the wagering requirement on all comp points is as follows: 30X on Slots, Keno, Bonus Bingo and Scratch Cards and 60X on all other allowed games.
- Unless otherwise stated by the casino management, Comp Points have a 1x max cashout limit.
Processing Fees and Limitations
All withdrawals may incur a processing fee of up to $40, depending on the payment processor and/or withdrawal amount.
Due to 3rd party processing limitations or policies, the withdrawal amount paid or processed to players on a weekly or monthly basis may vary.
Due to limitations enforced by third party payment processors, in some cases,your withdrawal may be split in to multiple payments, each with a separate approval time.
When requesting multiple withdrawals, the casino reserves the right to combine total withdrawals requested into as few requests as possible in order to make payments faster, and up to the maximum allowed amount to be paid per week.
Important Information About Check Payments
- When you receive a payment by check, you must deposit said check to a financial institution within 30 days of issue. Any delay could result in the check no longer being valid. In this event the company is not responsible and a reissue of the check payment will not be made.
- Checks must be deposited to your bank account and not cashed.
- Checks may not be endorsed to a third party.
- Under no circumstances should you mention that the checks are related to online gaming.
- If any of the above conditions regarding checks are not met, the company will not be held liable; check payments will not be reissued.
Important Information About Withdrawal Approvals
- All withdrawal requests must first be reviewed and approved by the casino before being sent for payment.
- All withdrawal requests will be reviewed and approved, or denied, within 10 -15 business days of your request.
- Your payment will be made within 10 business days after approval.
- Please be aware since this is an international transaction, your bank and/or other banks involved may charge additional currency conversion and processing fees.
Your privacy is important to us. You may choose to unsubscribe from marketing communications, including email, text messages or phone calls at any time. Please note that you will still receive all transactional messages related to your account even if you unsubscribe from marketing communications. We do not send nor condone the sending of unsolicited communications. If you think you are receiving unsolicited email from our company, please report this to [email protected].