- Each player to make a real money deposit between the time one lottery closes and another opens is entered to win.
- Each deposit transaction is counted as a tournament entry and winning transactions are chosen randomly at the time of the drawing.
- Placements (i.e. 1st Place, 2nd Place, etc.) are awarded in the order our system randomly selects the winning transaction numbers.
- Our system will not allow any one player to win more than once per lottery drawing.
- Winnings multipliers are awarded based upon the deposit amount of the winning transaction. Multiple deposits and entry values will not be combined to increase multiplier values.
- Lottery winnings are considered real cash money and will be deposited automatically into each winning players account at the time of the drawing.
- Any wagering requirements, withdrawal limits, or game restrictions due to a bonus or credit currently in a winning players account at the time lottery winnings are deposited, will still apply.